Until then here's my weekly goal update. Probably more for me and my accountability than anyone else.
- Pages of fiction read: 143
- Fiction read: Right in the middle of Big Girl Small.
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman (only about one more day left!)
- Creative writing every day: yes
- Calorie tracking: Done and averaged 324 calories per day UNDER my goal for weight loss.
- Exercise: Firmly into two-a-days. 30 minutes of cardio in the morning with 25 minutes of toning every night.
- Friends and family: Called a friend and got an email from a contact who connected me with potential writing help in LA.
- Weight Loss: Down 0.6 lbs from last week. Just 2.8 lbs from my mani/ pedi. I'm hoping that my efforts are rewarded soon with a chunk of weight coming off because my feet need some pampering.
Over the hump day and coasting to the weekend!