Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

They're Middle Age?!?!?! How Old Am I Getting?

This weekend I was watching Mermaids, the Cher, Winona Ryder, Christina Ricci movie from almost 20 years ago (which makes me feel old just saying). I've seen the movie a few times, but didn't realize that JAKE RYAN (really Michael Schoeffling) from Sixteen Candles was also in that movie. I looked him up and realized that JAKE RYAN turned 50 last year. WHAT?!?!? That's just nuts. I still have a crush on Jake Ryan.

So,I decided to do some investigating to find some more people from my childhood that are now firmly planted in middle age and I can't believe. Here's my list:

  • Madonna (53)
  • Michael Jackson (was 50 when he died)
  • Michael Jordan (48)
  • Jodi Foster (48)
  • Deborah Gibson (just 40, but still)- loving the Old Navy "Only in my Jeans" commercial
  • Rob Lowe (47)
  • And last for today, but not least, my childhood crush: Ralph Macchio (49- not so much a kid any more)
Who are the celebrities from growing up that you can't believe has gotten older (because we can surely bypass that, right?)?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...