Pages

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Four Products I'm Currently Loving

I don't typically do a review post on things, but I've been trying out a lot of new products lately and decided it was time to share. Keep in mind that I've gone slightly minimalist in my morning routine lately. No longer doing masks and lotion routines. Just some regular items that are helping my solve some regular problems. You might like them too. Here goes:

Secret Waterproof Clinical Strength Deodorant: Full disclosure: I got a year's supply of this deodorant through Klout, so it was free. But I have tried it for over a month now and I have to say, it's quite honestly rocking my socks. I have a problem, even with the clinical strength deodorants, of starting to smell halfway through the day. This deodorant has passed all my pit checks so far.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facewash in Pink Grapefruit: Started using this facewash a few months ago to combat my monthly pimple brigade and haven't had a major break out since. I switched to a Clean and Clear sample for a few weeks and BAM! Zit on the chin. I won't make that mistake again. I'm sure the better eating and perpetual water drinking have something to do with it, but still, why mess with a good thing?

Aveeno Positively Smooth Shave Cream: Bought this because I was getting tired of Skintimate and thought why not? Haven't bought any Aveeno products since my mom had to get the oatmeal baths for my brother and my chicken pox outbreak. Now that I have this, I'm not sure I'll ever got back. It actually does what it claims and slows down regrowth. Amazing.

Urban Decay's All Nighter Make-up setting spray: My eyeliner runs by about 10 a.m. every day. Once had a co-worker ask me if I had a black eye. I tried new eyeliners, new primers, setting with loose powder. Nothing worked. And then I grabbed this stuff on a whim in line at Sephora and the rest is history. My eyeliner not only stays in place, but so does my entire face. When I get home at night, my make up is still in place. That's a win in my book.

These are things that have worked for me. If you get them and they work for you, let me know! Got any products you love? Share!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...