- Pages of fiction read: 127
- Fiction read: Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: Still none. Pandora comedy is doing me right right now.
- Creative writing every day: yes
- Five pages written: Yes-- and then some!
- Calorie tracking: Check. Averaged 179 calories under my daily goal.
- Exercise: 310 minutes of exercise in the last week.
- Friends and family: Done. mostly because my friend Julie had an adorable little son this week and I did some virtual cheek squeezing until I can lay my hands on those chubby cheeks in person.
- Weight Loss: Steady. Which is weird considering I think I ate everything in sight.
- At least 5 pages types on a new story/ essay:I've got three on one story, two on another. Does that count?
Okay, here's the most recent dilemma. I seem to have writing ADD right now. I've got a short story that needs some major work waiting to be reshaped, a novel that needs some good flushing out and an ending, a short story that is written in my head but no where else, and a new creative non-fiction essay that I'm dying to get out. And now I'm hankering to write a screenplay. It is LA, after all. Doesn't everyone have a screenplay?
So do I continue starting stuff or do I hunker down and finish a few things? Am I really this disorganized?