Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stumbling a Little

I haven't gained any weight. I haven't lost any weight.

Both are true statements, but at this point, I'm more impressed by the former than the latter. It's been a little bit of a bad couple of weeks for me. I'll start out Monday-Wednesday eating pretty well, but by Thursday I'm like "I want fried zucchini." or "I've been good, I should have some cake."  (side note: I think I'm the only one who ever orders fried zucchini from Carl's Jr's so they end up making it fresh every time I'm there. Fresh fried zucchini does me right every single time).

My saving grace has been that I've been working out a lot. Or at least enough to mitigate the impact of my indulgences. I've had no real excuses. A few work lunches, but nothing that I couldn't handle. It's mostly my lack of will power. How do you get motivated again when you've fallen off the wagon?

I haven't gained any weight, so the idea of not fitting into clothes isn't really an issue. In fact, my clothes are still mostly too big for me, so losing more weight would only make me look worse than I'm looking right now. Not that I look all that bad, but the fit on my ensembles isn't the best.

It's that awkward phase of being caught between two sizes. My pants are too big, but when I try on smaller ones they give me muffin top. So which would I rather live with: muffin top or droopy looking booty?

Suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...