Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Get Sick or Don't: I wish I could decide

My hands are freezing. My face is hot. My head is cloudy. My body has the chills. I'm tired as hell.

But I'm not truly sick. At least my definition of truly being sick. I'm not so debilitated that I couldn't drive or sit in on a conference call. I'm just so tired and slightly sick that I don't feel good doing any of it.

Chef convinced me to go to bed early last night and skip my morning workout for extra sleep this morning. I woke up feeling okay but as soon as I got to work, it started to creep up on me again.

I left work early today in an effort to get some rest, snuggle up in some pajamas, ingest some soup and let my body figure it out. I just wish it would decide quickly because I've got things to do.

So, get sick or don't, body. Just make a decision already! (I'm hoping for the latter, but if it's the former, make it gentle, please.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...