Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Worse than a Hangover

Yesterday Chef and I got out and about. Actually both yesterday and Friday we did. I took Friday off to get around Los Angeles and have some fun. The more I get out in the city, the more I love it. Mostly because there are so many different people and I get to see bizarre things that don't normally happen in Nashville or Indiana. For example, while getting my hair done, I was joined by two transgenders and two strippers, one of which requested the "Jersey Shore" which was exactly as it sounded. I had a blast just sitting back and listening to the conversation for future use in my writing. MATERIAL!

On Friday we also went to the Farmer's Market. It's one of my favorite places in LA and I just always forget to go there. Friday afternoon early evening and it was pretty dead. We had pizza and beer and bought a wicked cupcake/ whoopie hybird I've never seen before which didn't taste as good as it looked.

Saturday was our regular errand day, a long drive around town including some sightseeing on Mulholland Drive, and football. In between was some food that was way too fat-laden for my system. That's what feels worse today than any hangover I've had: my stomach ache. I was up at 3, 5, 7 and then just gave in. If I were to do it over again, I'd do it all. Except the food.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...