Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fine, I admit it. I'm lazy

Lazy like Genghis
When you get up every weekday at 5 a.m. to work out, then go to work, then come home, work out again eat dinner and then spend a few minutes with Chef before passing out on the couch. Maybe it's the getting up at the butt crack of dawn, but it's hard to feel lazy when I cram so much into my days. Including writing and blogging.

But I've been lazy and I'm ready to admit it. I've been lazy. At least in some areas of my life and that includes cooking. Chef generally makes dinner but I haven't been bad about pushing ideas that actually require more than just reheating ready made meals.

So today I did a couple things. I actually looked up some recipes to try including pumpkin ravioli with a light cheese sauce and hazelnuts. I kept a few of our standard easy options in the line-up so that if I don't want to cook, we have something other than a trip to get fast food.

And I also did something better than just watch football today. I got so disgusted with the abundance of cat hair and litter around our floors. I ended up scrubbing the kitchen, the bathroom, the cat's fountain (yes, they have a water fountain. They're spoiled.) and the floors. I'd still be cleaning or at least vacuuming if Chef hadn't fallen asleep in the bedroom. Can't really vacuum without waking him up. So I'm at a standstill for now.

Which I guess means that I can go back to being lazy again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...