Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Quick Update from the road


I miss California
and all that's still in it already!
I'm travelling to Washington DC for work. Hopefully I'll have a few pictures to post, but in the mean time, here's my weekly update:
  • Pages of fiction read: 35% of a 400 page book (Mockingjay) and 7% of a 432 page book (World War Z) So, that's technically 170 pages. (not including what I read on the plane today)
  • Fiction read: Mockingjay. The series finale wasn't too bad, but it left me with some questions. Started World War Z by Max Brooks, because my friend Anne recommended it and because I'm on a post-apocalyptic kick. 
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: Started The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larrson. Maybe I can do via audio what I couldn't do reading--finish it!
  • Five pages written: Yup. Missed a few days, which I hated, but got about 6 pages written this week.
  • Calorie tracking: Check. a whopping 28 calories under than my daily goal, but not bad considering I started cutting back on the exercising.
  • Exercise: 220 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Friends and family: Yup. Called a friend to congratulate her on good news. Love those calls!
  • Weight Loss:0 lb
  • One revised section of novel per week:  Check! Working on bringing a character from one part to the part that's actually already been written. I think this is the biggest gap left so after it's done, I'm just revising and not revising and creating.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...