Anyway, I do not have a goal around sleeping with celebrities, but I do have other goals. Here's where I'm at:
- Pages of fiction read: 65% of a 391 page book (Catching Fire). So, that's technically 254 pages.
- Fiction read: Catching Fire. Page turning (or page clicking on the Kindle).
- Fiction listened to via audiobook: FINALLY finished Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner.
- Five pages written: Yes!!! Reworking a new beginning to the book. Am at 16 pages (mostly new) so far. in fact, since I started concentrating on the writing/ revising, I have finished 37 pages of NEW material in three weeks!!!!
- Calorie tracking: Check. a whopping 54 calories lower than my daily goal.
- Exercise: 345 minutes of exercise in the last week.
- Friends and family: Done.
- Weight Loss:0 lb
- One revised section of novel per week: Check! Got about 16 pages of a new beginning finished and a transition to the main story.