Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"He laughed at pretty much everything I said"


The above is a quote from Sara Leal, the 22 year old who reportedly slept with Ashton Kutcher a few weeks back. US Magazine is doing a teaser on the affair and promoted it as "the duo talked astrology (they're both Aquarius), religion, love, even politics. I'm having a hard time wondering why Ashton Kutcher would give two shits about the political affiliations of his latest piece of tail, but maybe that's just me. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit. Either way, I love that she explains his encounter with her as a way for him to break away from it all and be "real." I'm thinking it might've had something to do wtih you being hot, honey. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I do not have a goal around sleeping with celebrities, but I do have other goals. Here's where I'm at:
  • Pages of fiction read: 65% of a 391 page book (Catching Fire). So, that's technically 254 pages.
  • Fiction read: Catching Fire. Page turning (or page clicking on the Kindle).
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: FINALLY finished Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner.
  • Five pages written: Yes!!! Reworking a new beginning to the book. Am at 16 pages (mostly new) so far. in fact, since I started concentrating on the writing/ revising, I have finished 37 pages of NEW material in three weeks!!!!
  • Calorie tracking: Check. a whopping 54 calories lower than my daily goal. 
  • Exercise: 345 minutes of exercise in the last week. 
  • Friends and family: Done. 
  • Weight Loss:0 lb
  • One revised section of novel per week:  Check! Got about 16 pages of a new beginning finished and a transition to the main story.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...