Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Hungry for The Hunger Games


I started it late and I'm loving it now. The Hunger Games rocks my world. It's throwing my reading into overdrive, for sure. Plus it helps that it's aimed at someone half my age (or less--stop laughing). 
  • Pages of fiction read: 41% of a 384 page book (The Hunger Games) and 35% of a 391 page book (Catching Fire). So, that's technically 294 pages.
  • Fiction read: The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Page turning (or page clicking on the Kindle).
  • Fiction listened to via audiobook: Trying to finish Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner, which I started over a month ago. It's hard to finish it. It's not really good, but I have the same compulsion to finish fiction on audio as I do on page.
  • Five pages written: Yes!!! Reworking a new beginning to the book. Am at 12 pages (mostly new) so far.
  • Calorie tracking: Check. 289 calories lower than my daily goal. 
  • Exercise: 315 minutes of exercise in the last week. But I missed two work outs because I was sick.
  • Friends and family: Done. Called my lovely, remarkable grandmother.
  • Weight Loss:-0.8 lb
  • One revised section of novel per week:  Check! Got about 12 pages of a new beginning started. Working on finishing that and one more section for next week.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I read all three in a weeks time. They are sooo good! Glad you are enjoying:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...