Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who's the Materialistic One in your relationship?

I don't really know the answer to that question. I'd have to say that both Chef and I probably fall into the moderate category. We admire the expensive stuff and, depending on the item, will buy it if possible, but on the by and by, we also like to save money. It's such a situational decision.

I bring this up because I saw a new study out today (although not published by my company which is odd because we tend to do a lot of these things) that said that materialistic couples have more problems--even if they actually have money. And if BOTH parties were materialistic, then the number of problems rose even more than if just one party was materialistic.

Weird. So, who's the materialistic one in your relationship?

Sidenote: Why is it that when you look for an image that describes marriage, all that comes up are wedding pictures? That's only one day. The marriage itself can be much, much longer. Or sometimes not, I guess.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...