Pages

Monday, October 03, 2011

Arrested Development is BACK, Baby!!

Grab your frozen bananas, people, because Arrested Development is coming back. . .sort of. It was floated out in a  "not official, but what we'd like to do" way that they are hoping to do a limited run of a half season of episodes leading up to the Arrested Development movie. There's still debate as to where these episodes are going to air, but it should probably be FOX. I halted my boycott of FOX after GLEE came on the air, and I'm kinda digging the New Girl show with Zooey Deschanel. But that's all I've knowingly watched since they took Arrested Development off the air

Here are a few things that I'd like to see play out in the upcoming episodes/ movie:
  • George Michael and Maeby finally getting together, and it going disasterously. 
  • Michael finally getting a good love interest.
  • Bring back Bob Loblaw. If nothing more than Scott Baio could use the work and I just love that name. 
  • I think Tobias needs to start a new band.
  • Buster and Lucille 2 should elope.
  • Gob should have an illusion showdown with David Copperfield and Tony Wonder (Ben Stiller).
  • Larry David should be worked in somehow, just to round things out. 
What are you wishes for Arrested Development?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...