Pages

Sunday, October 09, 2011

What I'm Loving Now: American Horror Story

The ads and billboards around town were very bizarre, but they must've worked because I tuned in. Or at least recorded, American Horror Story.

I don't like horror films and not a huge fan of being scared, but I figured since it was on TV it couldn't be too graphic. And I was right...kind of. But what I found out about American Horror Story is that it is AWESOME.

I would hate for this show to take a huge turn in the wrong direction, and it will probably happen, but for now, I'm hooked. It's scary, bizarre and actually has a back story. And Jessica Lange is perfectly cast. Chef asked me if she was so good because it was well written or because she's just that talented. I think it's a combination of both.

I love well written shows, and this one definitely is. It's bizarre and scary and well acted and fantastic. Give it a whirl. Chef and I are gonna stick with it for a while for sure. We can't wait for next Wednesday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...